Topics

FS: 2N3565 Re: [TekScopes] SC502 With Display Issues

Brad Thompson

Stephen wrote on 8/17/2020 12:37 PM:

Is it safe to replace it with a 2N3904? That’s all I have available at the moment.
The 3565 seems to be unobtainium.

Hello--
If anyone truly needs genuine  NOS 2N3565s, I have FS  a factory-sealed bag of
40 pieces. These were manufactured by Sprague and predate RoHS and
the counterfeit outbreak.

I'm asking $8.00 for the lot of 40, which includes shipment via USPS mail.

Questions answered where possible; PayPal honored.

73--

Brad  AA1IP

Stephen

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 01:24 PM, Brad Thompson wrote:

Stephen wrote on 8/17/2020 12:37 PM:

Is it safe to replace it with a 2N3904? That’s all I have available at
the moment.
The 3565 seems to be unobtainium.

Hello--
If anyone truly needs genuine  NOS 2N3565s, I have FS  a factory-sealed
bag of
40 pieces. These were manufactured by Sprague and predate RoHS and
the counterfeit outbreak.

I'm asking $8.00 for the lot of 40, which includes shipment via USPS mail.

Questions answered where possible; PayPal honored.

73--

Brad  AA1IP
Thank You Brad