Topics

Parting Out 7912AD

Dick Wilson at DiLette Sales

I'd consider taking the whole set if it wasn't a huge expense.Where are you and what would you take for it?

On Sunday, August 2, 2020, 10:44:44 PM EDT, Dave Casey <polara413@...> wrote:

I have a complete 7912AD with a trashed scan converter tube (damaged in
shipping). Since it weighs a ton and does nothing useful, it's probably
best off as a donor for someone's project. Please send your requests for
any boards/assemblies offline.

Dave Casey

Dave Casey