Topics

rackmouint 545B on CL in Austin

Chuck Harris

Your post came through just fine. Attachments are not allowed
on this group.

-Chuck Harris

Steve Raasch wrote:

Hi -

That's my ad. I posted to this forum first, but am a new user, and I guess the moderator didn't care for it.

That picture is NOT mine, but mine is in very good shape. Very clean and worked the last time I plugged it in, though that was a long time ago.
There's even some interesting history that I'll share with whoever takes it.

-Steve

Steve Raasch <sraasch@...>

Hi -

That's my ad. I posted to this forum first, as I suspect that this group would be the best to take it.

Note that the picture in the ad is NOT mine (mine is in a box and It's REALLY heavy), but mine is in very good shape. Very clean and worked the last time I plugged it in, though that was a long time ago.

There's even some interesting history that I'll share with whoever takes it.

-Steve

John Griessen