Topics

I don’t see my posts

Stephen

Hi,

I’ve written 3 or 4 posts, some of which are kind of important and to me because I’m asking for advice and help, but I still don’t see any of them. What is going on?

Regards,

Sent from my 9.7-inch iPad Pro
Stephen S. Nabet
stephen.nabet@...

Richard Knoppow

So you see this one? If you see my reply but not your original check to make sure the server at groups i.o. is set to echo your own posts. Most mail reflectors can be set either way.  Some mail readers have a similar setting. Check also your spam folder. Your messages ARE getting through.

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@...

Stephen