Topics

GOULD SCOPE SUPPLIES #file-notice NOT TEK RELATED GOULD DSO RELATED FOR: Dan Brasier #file-notice

ken chalfant

Hi Dan,

I have responded to your general posting twice using the “service@... <mailto:service@...>" regarding pens and paper for a Gould DSO 400 series.

Have you received my emails?

Group: Thank you for the bandwidth and your patient understanding.

Regards,

Ken

On 6Jul, 2020, at 1:16 PM, MyTubeAudio <@MyTubeAudio> wrote:

I have some NOS color plotter pen kits and NOS paper for Gould 400-series DSO's and I've recently posted them to EBAY.

Member Ken Chalfant on this message board was looking for Gould supplies and I think these are correct.

Ken - please send me a message at @MyTubeAudio and we'll sort this out if you are still in need.

- Dan Brasier, Holland, Michigan

Garth Daddy

I seem to remember replying to this request regarding the pens, quite a long time ago!
I never had a response. The pens are a technical drawing pen I don't know about the graph paper, I have a Gould 4 channel scope which worked OK first time around second time it smoked the power supply suspect switch mode power supply cap but have not had the time to do a serious repair.