From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Dennis Tillman W7PF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7pF>
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 12:51 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: [TekScopes] Tek 222/224 Battery Charger Project, THANK YOU!

Hi Jeff,
The members of TekScopes are the beneficiaries of your willingness to find a
supplier for these batteries and to offer to do the same for any of our
members. As original parts wear out or go bad we are going to have to rely
on more people like you and Michael Lynch to locate alternate suppliers.

Extending this offer to other TekScopes members is really going the extra
mile. I am not so sure our members understand this will take you time and
money to do.

TIME: It is time consuming to answer members questions, to process payments,
to keep track of their addresses, to inquire into the shipping charges to
distant countries, to pack these for safe shipping, and to comply with each
countries safety regulations regarding the shipment of batteries (which can
catch fire). You will probably make more than one trip to the post office.

MONEY: You have to buy boxes, labels, packing tape, and bubble wrap, etc. to
do all this for our members.

So be sure your beneficiaries understand it is only reasonable that they
cover the cost of your expenses and the time it takes you to do this for
them.

Dennis Tillman W7pF

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF