From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Henry Martinez <hrmartinez@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 6:58 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Last Call - Tek 222/224 Battery Charger Project

Sorry if I'm late to the party,
Just wanted people to know the kits are still available on eBay and they work great. I just put one into my Tektronix 224 and it is performing exactly as advertised. Thanks Jeff for pulling this all together.

Henry Martinez

Sorry if I'm late to the party,
Just wanted people to know the kits are still available on eBay and they work great. I just put one into my Tektronix 224 and it is performing exactly as advertised. Thanks Jeff for pulling this all together.

momemeca

Hello Dennis,
Apologies but I thought I had, hence a tad confused.

Cheers,

Rick

On 11 Apr 2020, at 03:04, Dennis Tillman W7PF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7pF> wrote:

Rick,
Please keep any communication with Jeff regarding your arrangements with him
off the list.
8,000 other members were copied on this message unnecessarily.
Dennis Tillman W7pF