Craigslist; Lynchburg, VA: 7xxx Scope

John Clark

Anyone in the Lynchburg, VA area interested in a 7xxx scope with plug-ins? I'm not familiar enough with them to know exactly which model it is from the single picture but looks to be free for the first one to come pick it up. Listing says it works. I've no affiliation with the owner. It just popped up in a saved search I have.

https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/zip/d/lynchburg-tektronix-oscilloscope/7097981758.html
[https://images.craigslist.org/01717_JnH9hntqVw_600x450.jpg]<https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/zip/d/lynchburg-tektronix-oscilloscope/7097981758.html>
Tektronix Oscilloscope - free stuff<https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/zip/d/lynchburg-tektronix-oscilloscope/7097981758.html>
To the best of our knowledge, this works! Will remove listing once someone picks it up. Please...
lynchburg.craigslist.org

John
Charlotte, NC

David DiGiacomo

Looks like a 7904 mainframe.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 8:35 PM John Clark <johnclark05@outlook.com> wrote:

[...]

Eric

The time bases look to be a 7B85 and a 7b10 if that is true then a 400 Mhz and 1Ghz time base.

John Clark

Looks like it's gone. Hopefully, someone here was able to grab it and keep it out of a scrap bin.

John in Charlotte