Topics

7104 covers

Gary Robert Bosworth
 

Does anyone know if the 7104 cover with the perforation holes goes over the CRT, or over the high voltage at the right rear corner? The 2 cover halves can be used on either side.

Dave Daniel
 

On mine, the cover with the vent on top is on the right as one views the ‘scope from the front.

That doesn’t necessarily mean that it came that way from the factory, though.

DaveD

Sent from a small flat thingy

On Sep 8, 2019, at 14:03, Gary Robert Bosworth <@grbosworth> wrote:

Does anyone know if the 7104 cover with the perforation holes goes over the CRT, or over the high voltage at the right rear corner? The 2 cover halves can be used on either side.


 

Mine also has the holes at the right rear of the scope.

Regards

On 9/8/2019 2:21 PM, Dave Daniel wrote:
On mine, the cover with the vent on top is on the right as one views the ‘scope from the front.

That doesn’t necessarily mean that it came that way from the factory, though.

DaveD

Sent from a small flat thingy

On Sep 8, 2019, at 14:03, Gary Robert Bosworth <@grbosworth> wrote:

Does anyone know if the 7104 cover with the perforation holes goes over the CRT, or over the high voltage at the right rear corner? The 2 cover halves can be used on either side.


Albert Otten
 

On mine the perforations are at the left side, above the CRT. According to Fig. 1 in the Replaceable Mechanical Parts section it should be that way.

Albert

 

It appears you are correct. Hmmmm. I'll go change mine now.

Regards

On 9/8/2019 3:27 PM, Albert Otten wrote:
On mine the perforations are at the left side, above the CRT. According to Fig. 1 in the Replaceable Mechanical Parts section it should be that way.

Albert


Dave Daniel
 

Yes, good observation Albert.

DaveD

Sent from a small flat thingy

On Sep 8, 2019, at 16:58, Tom Miller <@tmiller> wrote:

It appears you are correct. Hmmmm. I'll go change mine now.

Regards

On 9/8/2019 3:27 PM, Albert Otten wrote:
On mine the perforations are at the left side, above the CRT. According to Fig. 1 in the Replaceable Mechanical Parts section it should be that way.

Albert