Topics

Sony/Tek 318 Logic Analyser - parts needed

Gala Dragos

Making progress with my repair...

I think I've got the MPU/display board repaired, I now get a "Fail 06" message on screen when booting.

Gala Dragos

My email address is

gala underline dragos at yahoo dot com

I've sent some of you emails, hopefully I will get a reply. This groups.io this is not as convenient as the old mail list.

Peter_G0RSQ

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 04:21 PM, Gala Dragos wrote:

Sony/Tektronix 318
I have fully working one (no probes) in UK.

peter at g0rsq dot co dot uk

Hi Gala,
Please provide your contact information so interested members can get in touch with you directly and not through the list.
This will keep unnecessary personal business off TekScopes.
Note that you will have to spell out your email address since groups.io will alter it otherwise.
Dennis Tillman W7PF