Topics

Paying it forward with David's Part's Exchange

David Berlind

Hi Tekkies...

I have launched a Google Spreadsheet that I am very slowly updating with the inventory of all my parts. In an effort to pay it forward to you and others that have been so generous in helping me to get my fingernails dirty, I'm making 99% of the parts available to anyone for free. Personally, it drives me nuts I need one part and I have to pay more to buy it in bulk, or the shipping costs more than the part itself. I will never use most of these parts and so I'd rather give them away (not in bulk). All I ask is that you send me a self-addressed stamped envelope (or other packaging) and I will put the part in that packaging and return it to you. It's going to take me months to get this spreadsheet fully up to date. Maybe years. I don't know. But each week, I'm chipping away at the iceberg, adding new parts. So, let me know if you see something you need or like. I'm calling this David's Part Exchange. Let me know if you have any questions. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4M7dnS--TXb5PW1VqEBmM2Sxonknz0vVFVk_rfho_o/edit#gid=437389817

EricJ

Very nice of you David, kudos.

--Eric

On Dec 14, 2019 11:18 AM, David Berlind <david@...> wrote:

[...]

Mlynch001

David,

Very Generous of you. You have inspired me to consider doing something similar for those on this forum.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Tam Hanna

Hello,

let me join in by mentioning that I usually have at least one order from Mouser a month, and also have a working billing relationship with AliExpress.

If anyone of you ever wants to "ride" me and my wife, we are always glad to be at service. But sorry in advance, we are not fast.

Tam

--
- - - - -
With best regards

Enjoy electronics? Join 13500 followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/

Lawrance A. Schneider

Hi,

I have a: on the front RTD710/A - ADAPTER
on the back L9A-0450-00
671-1194-00

Looks to be some sort of parallel connection going from internal connections to outside connections. I see a lot of what appear to be terminal resistors. Not a very good description I know but...

If someone wants it, let me know. Just pay postage.

I see there is a spreadsheet of parts. If you would like, add this to the list and show my name as the contact point.

larry

DaveH52

Where would I send the SASE and wish list?
Dave

PLEASE take requests like this OFF-LINE.

Thank you
Dennis Tillman W7PF