From: "Myname" <pudu1@...>
To: <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 7:27 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Simple (?) question regarding P6139A probe

Dear Experts,

I do really hope that someone of you can help me. The question: How to remove the ring with the ground lead from the probe? Maybe I haven't read carefully enough but I couldn't find anything specific in the manual (http://w140.com/tek_p6139a.pdf). I do not want to use brute force so as not to damage the delicate part. Any helpful hint is highly appreciated!

Best regards

pudu51

Myname

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 05:15 PM, GerryR wrote:

..., and then you
have to unscrew part #4 ...
Hello GerryR

Many thanks for the quick reply :-)! I had tried that before but the "nut" (= part #4) was so tight that at first I did not dare to unscrew her. But now I've been successful.

Best regards

pudu51