From: quadzillatech@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 4:37 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] nuvistors

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tektronix-157-0121-00-RCA-7586-nuvistor-NEW-Loc-BB5-04-04/233165715778?hash=item3649c27942:g:ByMAAOSwtOZciPxZ

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

Roy Thistle

Hi Dennis:
Yes, for sure.
But, what was he posting that was for sale? (I search on "quadzillatech"... and didn't see anything.)
Curiosity killed this cat (me) along time ago.
Best regards and wishes.
Roy.

Hi Roy,
I attached quadzillatech's post, which included a link to the Nuvistors for sale on eBay, at the end of my post.
Dennis Tillman W7PF