560 Series Plugin Dimensional Drawings

David Holland

Hi,

Anyone happen to know if there are dimensional drawings for the 560 series
plugins floating about?

I'm thinking about taking a stab at modelling a 3D printed plugin
protector/container.

Yeah, obviously, I can pull out the ol' micrometer and measure one, but
being lazy, I thought I might ask if someone was aware of something and
save myself some effort.

Thanks & Cheers,

David

snapdiode

There might be some dimensions here

https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/040-0245-00

David Holland

Thanks, there were a few in there..... At least enough to confirm that my
seldom used (and cheap) calipers weren't completely whacked....

Additionally, I learned what the little plastic tab in back, on the bottom,
is really for. 560 power supply compatibility, and not just they stand up
on their backs better in one position than the other. :-)

Cheers,

David

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 10:57 PM snapdiode via groups.io <snapdiode=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

There might be some dimensions here

https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/040-0245-00

snapdiode

I have never seen a full mechanical drawing with dimensions for any plugin, really. Would be nice, must exist somewhere.

David Holland

FWIW,

I cheaped out. And went with some 3D printed clips, and 50pt chipboard.
A fully 3D printed holder was (after a few test prints) determined to
take - much - more time than I wanted to spend on each one.

I posted the clips, and a little back piece (and a picture) up on
thingyverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4846936

I think it works acceptably, and the little arrangement keeps the
innards safe from my gefingerpoken, when I'm mitten grabben them....

David