556 for Sale on Facebook

For our owners of 556 scopes, I have become aware of a 556 scope for sale on
Facebook.
Unless you are a member of Facebook this link won't work.
I have no further information I can provide for you since I do not have a
Facebook account.

This is the Facebook link I was given:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/oldtekscopes/permalink/939543180167188/?sale
_post_id=939543180167188

I have no connection to the seller.
The seller is not a member of TekScopes.
So beware!
Dennis Tillman W7pF

Roy Morgan

Any idea WHERE this scope is?

(I don't "do" Facebook so I can't see. )

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On May 21, 2021, at 9:43 AM, Dennis Tillman W7pF <dennis@ridesoft.com> wrote:

´╗┐For our owners of 556 scopes, I have become aware of a 556 scope for sale on
Facebook.
Unless you are a member of Facebook this link won't work.
I have no further information I can provide for you since I do not have a
Facebook account.

This is the Facebook link I was given:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/oldtekscopes/permalink/939543180167188/?sale
_post_id=939543180167188

I have no connection to the seller.
The seller is not a member of TekScopes.
So beware!
Dennis Tillman W7pF

Michael W. Lynch

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 10:10 AM, Roy Morgan wrote:

Any idea WHERE this scope is?

(I don't "do" Facebook so I can't see. )

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass
Roy,

Grant Mongardi is the Seller
Location is Rockland, Massachusetts.

I have no interest in the sale of this item and no connection to the seller. Just providing the answer to the question.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

teamlarryohio