Topics

555 replacement pair fan motor

David Turner

Hello,I'm currently attempting to repair a tektronix 555.  Is there a place I would be able to source a replacement fan motor for the power supply unit, and a replacement 555 21A/22A vernier/level knob?I'm in Australia if that is of any assistance.Thanks,David

John Williams

Hi David. I noticed a fan motor listed on eBay. I have had much success repairing these motors. I take them apart so I can clean and re lubricate the bushings. This usually works although not always. I have gotten rid of most of those although I think I have one or two still around. If you get really stuck let me know and I will take a look. John