Topics

5441 rack / bench conversion document

Tim Phillips

from Tim P (UK)
Does anyone (Hakan?) have the documents detailing the conversion between
rack / bench formats ? they are 040-0583-02 and 040-0584-03
I don't see how to do it without unsoldering the delay line.
thanks
Tim

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 08:29 PM, Tim Phillips wrote:

Does anyone (Hakan?) have the documents detailing the conversion between rack / bench formats ?
They are here now:
http://hakanh.com/dl/docs/kitinstructions/040-0583-03.pdf
http://hakanh.com/dl/docs/kitinstructions/040-0584-04.pdf

They are scanned from microfiche using a photo scanner so unfortunately the quality
doesn't get any better than that, sorry.

/Håkan

Tim Phillips

From Tim P (UK)
Many thanks for that - as I suspected, it is necessary to unsolder the
delay line and re-attach to the interface board. :-(
Otherwise a topological conundrum involving a fourth (spacial) dimension
!!!
Tim