Topics

492 power supply disassembly

vk2bea

I'm trying to replace some electrolytic capacitors on the main power supply board. (the 300V supply is down to 240V)
What I can't work out is how to remove the board from the block. I've removed the obvious screws but the board is being held down on the end where the large edge connector and fuses are.
I'm wary of forcing anything. Does this board plug into something on the other side ? (i.e. is is being held by another connector I can just pull apart).
I can't find instructions for disassembling the power module in the manual... did I miss it ?

Michael

vk2bea

Never mind... there are two screws from the back that I missed.