Topics

485

Steve Lindberg

Looking for volts per div knob.

Steve

Robert Muth

I’ve Been looking for one for a long time. No luck from all the usual sources. Considering casting a substitute knob.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 9:43 AM, Steve Lindberg <steve_tech@...> wrote:

Looking for volts per div knob.

Steve

perhaps you would have better luck if you had the 366 part number.

regards,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.

Mlynch001

Their Knob part number is 366-1338-00

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Reed Dickinson

Hi Steve:
As you now well know, Tektronix knobs are fragile and break easily.  The 485 V/DIV knobs are identical to those used in other 4XX series scopes except for the very deep cavity in the front of the knob and the legends.  I have developed a method of cutting out the needed cavity using another 4XX knob and a metal cutting lathe.  Then I remove the original legends and apply a reverse decal to the back of the knob skirt with the correct 485 legends.
I could send you one for $30 if you are interested.
Reed Dickinson1705 Stonehenge DriveTustin, CA  92780
714 838 1011