Topics

475 Module: Anyone need it?

Bruce Lane

Fellow Tekkies,

While hunting for a part this morning, I came across a Tektronix module
which I think is the vertical driver board for a 460 or 470 series. The
part number is 670-3023-02.

I don't need it, as I sold my 475 some time ago. First offer of $5 plus
postage gets it, priority to those who might need the thing to repair an
existing 'scope.

Thanks much.

--
---
Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR

Renée

Hi Bruce-
I use the 475  as my preferred scope...so If it is still available...I will take it.
we should do this off list from here ....k6fsb dot 1 at the gmail place
Renée

On 2/16/20 10:43 AM, Bruce Lane wrote:
Fellow Tekkies,

While hunting for a part this morning, I came across a Tektronix module
which I think is the vertical driver board for a 460 or 470 series. The
part number is 670-3023-02.

I don't need it, as I sold my 475 some time ago. First offer of $5 plus
postage gets it, priority to those who might need the thing to repair an
existing 'scope.

Thanks much.

Bruce Lane

Thanks, Renee, but it ended up going to another fellow who has a broken
'scope he's trying to fix.

Best of the week to you.