454A/R454A Instruction Manual 070-1074-00

John Brown

Needs a loving home. Never abused likely never used. Includes the return card so you can 'drop it in the mail' to get on the Tek mail list.

Has a couple dozen yellow change pages in the back. The only defacement I can find in fact is on the title page someone wrote in red cursive "Many changes in rear of manual'.

Currently in foster care in northern VA. Actual mailing cost (rounded up). Please only if you want it; I'm not enthused about giving it away and then seeing it for sale at some outrageous price.

--
W0MPM John