Topics

DPO7054 question about Edge button

Tam Hanna

Hello,

this is good news!

Do you maybe want to share the footprint?

Tam

--
With best regards
Tam HANNA

Enjoy electronics? Join 15k7 other followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/

Thanks Tam,

I was successfully to replace two LEDs. All the ones I purchased didn’t match the factory ones so I ended up purchasing a cheap used Tektronix keypad and removing the LEDs.

Manuel

Tam Hanna

Hello,

maybe this video helps you - soldering SMD leds, down to 0603 is doable. Just be careful not to "crush" the LED with the pincer when it is hot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAuKQgwyQuk

--
With best regards
Tam HANNA

Enjoy electronics? Join 15k7 other followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/

Took the keypad apart and the LED was burnt out. Got some replacements on order. I’ll have to do some practice to see how to solder on the replacement.

Manuel

I’ve got a DPO7054 here and notice that the Edge (trigger) button doesn’t light up when pushed. Is it supposed to?

Manuel Maseda