Topics

3D printable feet for TDS500/600/700

Monty Montgomery

Hi folks,

While putting a TDS7xx back together, I required several new feet, so
I modeled some. Files ready to print are at
https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/22192-replacement-feetpads-for-tektronix-tds-500600700-s
for anyone who'd like them.

Cheers,
Monty

dnmeeks

Thanks Monty! Very generous to put it up for us to use. I need to check all my mainframes to see if I need any - I'm sure I'm missing some. If I print them I'll let you know how it turns out.
Dan

magnustoelle

wow, Monty, I am envy of your skills. Thank you for your generousity!
Cheers,
Magnus

Abc Xyz

Monty,

Great Job in those Feet! Now if I just had a File for 465 Feet...

JR

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020, 10:34 PM Monty Montgomery <xiphmont@...> wrote:

Hi folks,

While putting a TDS7xx back together, I required several new feet, so
I modeled some. Files ready to print are at

https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/22192-replacement-feetpads-for-tektronix-tds-500600700-s
for anyone who'd like them.

Cheers,
Monty

Mlynch001

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 10:19 AM, Abc Xyz wrote:

Monty,

Great Job in those Feet! Now if I just had a File for 465 Feet...
JR

You need a file for the cordwrap feet of the 465 Series? That file is on THINGIVERSE.

HERE: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1410827

I can e-mail you the STL File, as I have that as well.

I have printed dozens of these for my various 4XX Series scopes plus some for my brother as well.

Hope this helps.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Abc Xyz

Thanks Mike! :)

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020, 8:34 AM Mlynch001 <@mlynch001> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 10:19 AM, Abc Xyz wrote:

Monty,

Great Job in those Feet! Now if I just had a File for 465 Feet...
JR

You need a file for the cordwrap feet of the 465 Series? That file is on
THINGIVERSE.

HERE: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1410827

I can e-mail you the STL File, as I have that as well.

I have printed dozens of these for my various 4XX Series scopes plus some
for my brother as well.

Hope this helps.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Monty Montgomery

Oh good. I was about to say I couldn't help with the 465 :-)

Thanks others for the compliments.

Cheers,
Monty

Mlynch001

JR,

I slice the STL file with CURA 4.4.1. Print in PETG, Nylon or ABS (I use PETG with great success). Print "laid down" on one side so that minimal support is needed.

Hope this helps.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Abc Xyz

Gulp!

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020, 8:43 AM Mlynch001 <@mlynch001> wrote:

JR,

I slice the STL file with CURA 4.4.1. Print in PETG, Nylon or ABS (I use
PETG with great success). Print "laid down" on one side so that minimal
support is needed.

Hope this helps.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Mlynch001

Monty,

I will add my complement, you did an awesome job on that design. I just made some of the little "Bottom" feet for the 4XX series, I had a 465 that was missing some of those as well. I find all sorts of uses for the 3D Printer around that workshop and home.

Thank You for sharing!

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Tam Hanna

Hello,

in case anyone needs one printed in Europe: I am willing to give it a shot with my RF100 and some white or grey material I have left over.

Shipping also for free. But _ONLY_ via Slovak Federal (no Hungarian Governmental, no JewPost as both are pricey), strictly WHEN I HAVE TIME FOR IT (aka up to 2 weeks of wait), strictly UNINSURED. Offer limited to until I tire of printing them, no legal rights whatsoever, "Ersitzung" explicitly excluded.

Tam

--
With best regards
Tam HANNA