Topics

3 files uploaded #file-notice

TekScopes@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

nonIonizing EMF

Thinking these are best to go into the respective Tekwiki regarding:
https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Rockland_7530A
https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Rockland_7530B

I can go ahead and add. If you have anymore, I can add those also.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 08:20 AM, "TekScopes@groups.io Notification" <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the
TekScopes@groups.io group.

* /Rockland Wavetek 7530A FFT
Plugin/Rockland_7530A_FFT_Spectrum_Analyzer_Operating_Manual_1980.pdf (
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Rockland Wavetek 7530A FFT
Plugin/Rockland_7530A_FFT_Spectrum_Analyzer_Operating_Manual_1980.pdf )
* /Rockland Wavetek 7530A FFT Plugin/Rockland_7530A_Schematics.pdf (
* /Rockland Wavetek 7530A FFT Plugin/TekScopes@groups.io _ Rockland 7530B
Spectrum Analyzer plugin.pdf ( https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Rockland
Wavetek 7530A FFT Plugin/TekScopes@groups.io _ Rockland 7530B Spectrum
Analyzer plugin.pdf )

demianm_1

Thanks very much. I have had one of these in active use for 20 years now. Its an FFT analyzer so not the same as a 7L5 but the FFT structure enables some useful analysis. Fast display of the full spectum and easy zoom into a small part. I use it on the output of an audio analyzer to look at the distortion spectrum. A 7L5 would be much slower for the same task. (I have 2 7L5's, because they go to 5 MHz.)