Topics

vintageTEK scanned transformer drawings for 120-0998-01 and up


 

Dave Brown from the vintageTEK museum asked me to post this message:



From: Dave Brown
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 1:55 PM



Great news from the vintageTEK museum. We have scanned and released
transformer drawings for part numbers up to 120-0998-01. Information is
available on our news blog at
<https://vintagetek.org/transformer-drawings/>
https://vintagetek.org/transformer-drawings/



David J. Brown

Modular Synthesis, LLC

https://modularsynthesis.com


David Holland
 

Umm, the 500-998 PDF links on both TekWiki, and vintageTek are the
000-499 ones.....

Different file names, same contents...

:-)

David

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 5:32 PM Dennis Tillman W7PF <dennis@ridesoft.com> wrote:

Dave Brown from the vintageTEK museum asked me to post this message:



From: Dave Brown
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 1:55 PM



Great news from the vintageTEK museum. We have scanned and released
transformer drawings for part numbers up to 120-0998-01. Information is
available on our news blog at
<https://vintagetek.org/transformer-drawings/>
https://vintagetek.org/transformer-drawings/



David J. Brown

Modular Synthesis, LLC

https://modularsynthesis.com








Dave Brown
 

Bummer - I'll contact Kurt and see what went wrong. Stay tuned.


Dave Brown
 

The second file has been fixed on TekWiki. - Dave


Ed Breya
 

I just downloaded both, and they seem to be correct. Ed


tek_547
 

Great piece of information, a big thanx for the people who made this possible.
René


David Holland
 

Thank you sir!

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019, Dave Brown wrote:

The second file has been fixed on TekWiki. - Dave



Miguel Work
 

Awesome!, thanks!

My transformer calculations for 221 are correct!

Regards!

Miguel



-----Mensaje original-----
De: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] En nombre de David Holland
Enviado el: viernes, 25 de octubre de 2019 13:30
Para: TekScopes@groups.io
Asunto: Re: [TekScopes] vintageTEK scanned transformer drawings for 120-0998-01 and up

Thank you sir!

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019, Dave Brown wrote:

The second file has been fixed on TekWiki. - Dave




John
 

Amazing quality scans; many thanks.
I have one query; the transformer I'm thinking of having a bash at (453 HV), which is p/n 120-0360-00 seems to be missing! Is it missing from the microfiche, or just a scanning error?
JOhn


Dave Brown
 

I believe it is missing from the microfiche. I will double check this week. It could also be mis-filed which will show up eventually.

Dave


Dave Brown
 

The drawings for the -197 and -360 have been added to the file.

Dave


quadzillatech@...
 

is the 453a-1 transfo the same,ie the one in the hv compartment?,as mine is stuffed!,cheers Paul m3-vuv.


Dave Brown
 

Both files have been updated with 25 new scans. I received some of the missing scans from another individual with microfiche and incorporated them into the files. The links are the same. - Dave


Dave Brown
 

I have added a 3rd document on TekWiki with drawings for 120-1007-00 to 120-1349-00. That takes it up to 1984 where SMPS were common. After this all the specifications went to a 12+ page format which is too much time to make scanning worthwhile. Enjoy.

Dave


tek_547
 

Thanx Dave, important piece of information for anyone who´s interested in.
René


 

Hi Dave :
Thanks for work on them , they are very useful information for us !

Rd
Tony

從我的iPhone傳送

Dave Brown <davebr@modularsynthesis.com>於2020年3月29日 04:26寫道:

I have added a 3rd document on TekWiki with drawings for 120-1007-00 to 120-1349-00. That takes it up to 1984 where SMPS were common. After this all the specifications went to a 12+ page format which is too much time to make scanning worthwhile. Enjoy.

Dave



Michael A. Terrell
 

Can you print a single transformer to a new PDF, or is that still disabled?
I would like to do that for the used Tektronix transformers that I have.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 12:41 PM Dave Brown <davebr@modularsynthesis.com>
wrote:

Both files have been updated with 25 new scans. I received some of the
missing scans from another individual with microfiche and incorporated them
into the files. The links are the same. - Dave




Dave Brown
 

We have never knowingly disabled printing so it should work from any of the files we've uploaded. I just tried it on this latest and it worked for me.
vintageTEK


 

Hi :
I did use " PDF Creator " and Cute PDF writer , both cannot save a single parts in file , it was error happen .

RegardTony CheungAPR 1 2020

On Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 11:25:51 PM GMT+8, Michael A. Terrell <terrell.michael.a@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you print a single transformer to a new PDF, or is that still disabled?
I would like to do that for the used Tektronix transformers that I have.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 12:41 PM Dave Brown <davebr@modularsynthesis.com>
wrote:

Both files have been updated with 25 new scans. I received some of the
missing scans from another individual with microfiche and incorporated them
into the files. The links are the same. - Dave




satbeginner
 

I use Windows 10, and Adobe reader, from there I select print, select "print to PDF" as printer, and choose "selected pages", like 7 - 9, and it will create a new off with only 3 pages...