Tek 2465A knobs and 6136 probe plastic connector


I'm looking for a source for the small knobs that are under the CRT display (scale illum, focus, etc.). I need one, but would like to get at least one more to have as a spare. Also, looking for the plastic probe connector that holds the pin, spring and 11 K resistor for the readout scale change, Tek p/n 131-3219-00, to the compensator box. The probe I have came with a cracked one that disintegrated when I went to attach it to the scope. I did find the pin, spring and resistor (if that is all that was in there) when it parted.
Any leads appreciated.