From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Craig
Sawyers
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 12:09 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io; HP-Agilent-Keysight-equipment@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Microcap12

A heads up that the guy who was responsible for the full professional grade
Spice simulator Microcap
(latest version 12) has retired, and made his software downloadable free of
charge. It was $4,500
per seat before.

Download page here <http://www.spectrum-soft.com/download/download.shtm>
http://www.spectrum-soft.com/download/download.shtm

It will clearly need some time to get under the bonnet - to say it is full
featured would almost be
an understatement.

Craig

tek_547

Thanx Graig, good for the dark winter evenings.
René

Vince Vielhaber

Thanks for the heads up!

Vince.

On 10/21/2019 03:08 AM, Craig Sawyers wrote:
A heads up that the guy who was responsible for the full professional grade Spice simulator Microcap
(latest version 12) has retired, and made his software downloadable free of charge. It was $4,500
per seat before.

Download page here <http://www.spectrum-soft.com/download/download.shtm>
http://www.spectrum-soft.com/download/download.shtm

It will clearly need some time to get under the bonnet - to say it is full featured would almost be
an understatement.

Craig

hardyhansendk

Thanks
Have an old version-works great.
Regards
Hardy

--
Denne mail er kontrolleret for vira af AVG.
http://www.avg.com

Craig Sawyers <c.sawyers@...>