Topics

244x 246x Ebay kit discount code PSWEET20

Siggi

I get a message "Unfortunately, this code no longer works. Please continue
with your order."

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 11:10 AM M Yachad <@yachadm> wrote:

Barry

I have no idea.

Would you mind doing a Buy-it-now, and insert the Ebay discount code
PSWEET20 on the line just before the total.

You don't have to complete the Buy.

Just let me know if the code reduces the price.

Thanks

Menahem

Barry

I have no idea.

Would you mind doing a Buy-it-now, and insert the Ebay discount code PSWEET20 on the line just before the total.

You don't have to complete the Buy.

Just let me know if the code reduces the price.

Thanks

Menahem

n4buq

Hmmm. I just opened that link and there's no discount showing. I wonder if that's country-specific?

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ