Topics

OFF TOPIC- Fluke handhelds

greenboxmaven

I am also interested in project Fluke "Scopemeter" hand helds. If anyone has a project or two for sale, please let me know. If anyone knows of a group similar to this one but devoted to Fluke, please let me know about it as well. Thanks, Bruce KA2IVY

Kevin Oconnor

Check out the Fluke-DMM group here.

Dave Daniel

There is “fluke-dmm@groups.io”.

There is also a Yahoo fluke group. I don’t know the name of it offhand.

DaveD

Sent from a small flat thingy

On Sep 16, 2019, at 10:15, greenboxmaven via Groups.Io <ka2ivy=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I am also interested in project Fluke "Scopemeter" hand helds. If anyone has a project or two for sale, please let me know. If anyone knows of a group similar to this one but devoted to Fluke, please let me know about it as well. Thanks, Bruce KA2IVY

Lawrance A. Schneider

I have one. A Fluke 97. Like new. Make an offer.

larry

Richard Solomon

Condition ? Accessories ?

73, Dick, W1KSZ

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019, 2:34 PM Lawrance A. Schneider <llaassllaaass@...>
wrote:

I have one. A Fluke 97. Like new. Make an offer.

larry

Lawrance A. Schneider

It has all accessories. Also has manual. I’m about to eat - we have guests. I can send pictures if you like.

larry