Kevin

keantoken

You can choose to receive messages in a digest or individually. If you receive them individually, you get them as soon as they're posted. If you choose digest, you get them all at once at whatever interval the digest is set to.

On Saturday, May 25, 2019, 4:55:30 PM CDT, Kevin Oconnor <@KO3Y> wrote:

I have been on this list for a long time. It just dawned on me that there are aspects about it I don’t understand. How can there be a reply to my specific post within the same email digest that my post was published in? (Same digest #) Doesn’t it have to be published, then read, then replied to in another digest?
Kevin

Alberto I2PHD

On 2019-05-25 23:55, Kevin Oconnor wrote:

I have been on this list for a long time. It just dawned on me that there are aspects about it I don’t understand. How can there be a reply to my specific post within the same email digest that my post was published in? (Same digest #) Doesn’t it have to be published, then read, then replied to in another digest?
Not everybody is reading postings in digested format... I for one receive in my inbox each message individually... so, if I see a post and reply immediately to it, there is a big chance that the original post and my reply then go in the next email digest.

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*
<<< http://www.weaksignals.com >>>/

Roy Morgan

Kevin,

I am *assuming* that a digest collects posts over a moderate time period and those messages mage up that digest.

So if your post and any replies happen on that time interval, they show up on the digest.

Roy

Roy sends.