Topics

FS: 7854, Calculator, Service Manual, and 7B87

Dave Casey

I'm offering for sale the complete package to get you started on your love
affair with the 7854.
Mainframe powers up and passes self tests. It's got a few cosmetic flaws
only because it traded some parts with another scope that had taken a fall.
The only parts swapped that really need fixing are some broken Trigger
Source select push buttons. Beyond that, I'm sure the mainframe needs to be
checked for power supply ripple and all the other fun things you should do
before finally calibrating it, but it does work well enough as is for
general use. An original printed service manual is included to help you out
along the way.
Also included are the 7854-specific 7B87 timebase plug-in which provides an
acquisition clock allowing the scope to digitize and show you what was
happening before the trigger, and the calculator keyboard which gives you
even more buttons to push for the sake of program entry and stored waveform
manipulation.
Photos and demonstrations are available for interested parties upon
request.
Local-ish delivery is possible but I'd prefer not to ship if it can be
avoided.
Scope is located in the Dallas, TX area.
Asking $200 for the lot.
I have extra vertical amplifier plug-ins which can be added at additional
cost.

Please inquire off list.

Dave Casey