From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Bob Koller via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 2:22 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Tek 2782 Schematics Uploaded to KO4BB

FYI, I have just uploaded the schematics for the Tek 2782 spectrum analyzer
to KO4BB. It may be awhile until they are posted.
These are scans from the 11"X17" set I have, sorry I don't have anything else.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the upload, Bob. I have been hoping someone would come up with these!

-- john, KE5FX

Bob Koller <testtech@...>