Topics

561A CRT-Who needed one?

Xnke
 

So a few weeks back, there was a member here who needed a CRT for a 561A. I
have one, and posted that if he needed it I would gladly send it to him,
just contact me off-list and we could make a deal. I never heard back, but
also haven't seen anything else on the topic-Did that 561A get restored to
working order or does someone still need this CRT?

Thanks! Jacob Thomas, KI4YAN

Brenda
 

Hello Jacob! I am the one that is needing a CRT for the 561A. I am also interested in that cart for the scope as well if you still have it. I just haven't been able to work on this scope lately, have other projects that I have been tending to, plus I am really stumped on how to get the old CRT out. I would send you a message but I am still kinda new to the forum so I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

Brenda

Keith Erickson
 

I have to excess 561As.

Keith
Wayzata, MN

On Dec 31, 2018, at 3:02 PM, brendda75 via Groups.Io <brendda75=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello Jacob! I am the one that is needing a CRT for the 561A. I am also interested in that cart for the scope as well if you still have it. I just haven't been able to work on this scope lately, have other projects that I have been tending to, plus I am really stumped on how to get the old CRT out. I would send you a message but I am still kinda new to the forum so I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

Brenda


Keith Erickson
 

Two not to.

On Dec 31, 2018, at 3:50 PM, Keith Erickson <kognw@...> wrote:

I have to excess 561As.

Keith
Wayzata, MN
On Dec 31, 2018, at 3:02 PM, brendda75 via Groups.Io <brendda75=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello Jacob! I am the one that is needing a CRT for the 561A. I am also interested in that cart for the scope as well if you still have it. I just haven't been able to work on this scope lately, have other projects that I have been tending to, plus I am really stumped on how to get the old CRT out. I would send you a message but I am still kinda new to the forum so I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

Brenda




Xnke
 

Hey Brenda, I tried a few days ago to reply directly to you, but I never
got a response. I'll try again through the group.

I can sell you both the CRT and the Scope Cart for 100$, but we'll have to
figure out how to ship the scope cart. I can knock it down and get it
smaller but it's still pretty bulky.
I am located in Bowling Green KY, zip is 42104.

Jacob Thomas

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 7:05 PM Xnke <xjakobx@...> wrote:

So a few weeks back, there was a member here who needed a CRT for a 561A.
I have one, and posted that if he needed it I would gladly send it to him,
just contact me off-list and we could make a deal. I never heard back, but
also haven't seen anything else on the topic-Did that 561A get restored to
working order or does someone still need this CRT?

Thanks! Jacob Thomas, KI4YAN

Phil Cirocco
 

Hi Keith,
I was wondering if you had parts for a 561A? I am tackling a dead oscillator in my personal favorite.

Thanks
Phil Cirocco