AVR Scope Clock

John Clark

I've seen these XY oscilloscope clocks out there before and wanted to pick one up. Unfortunately, the Dutchtronix website shows "out of stock." Does anyone know if these kits are still being made, and if so, where I can pick one up? I sent an email to the address on the website but got no response so I thought I'd see if anyone here knows anything about them or where I could get one.

Thanks,
John

Craig Sawyers <c.sawyers@...>

I've seen these XY oscilloscope clocks out there before and wanted to pick one up. Unfortunately,
the
Dutchtronix website shows "out of stock." Does anyone know if these kits are still being made, and
if
so, where I can pick one up? I sent an email to the address on the website but got no response so I
thought I'd see if anyone here knows anything about them or where I could get one.

Thanks,
John
This sort of thing? https://www.die-wuestens.de/eindex.htm

Craig

Myname

John Clark

Sort of. More like this, though:

http://www.dutchtronix.com/ScopeClockH3-1-Enhanced.htm

________________________________
I've seen these XY oscilloscope clocks out there before and wanted to pick one up. Unfortunately,
the
Dutchtronix website shows "out of stock." Does anyone know if these kits are still being made, and
if
so, where I can pick one up? I sent an email to the address on the website but got no response so I
thought I'd see if anyone here knows anything about them or where I could get one.

Thanks,
John
This sort of thing? https://www.die-wuestens.de/eindex.htm

Craig

John Clark

Yes, but I don't think I'm going to be able to buy from eBay.de from Charlotte, NC. I don't understand enough German to be able to decypher the listing anyway.