Topics

2467B rear feet repros and other parts?

radioconnection@...

The rear black feet are missing on my 2467B. Does anyone make and sell reproductions?
Used ones seem to be very scarce.

Also looking for a used rear cover (the part that the feet attach to).
The one on my scope is cracked. Anyone have a parts unit?

Craig Cramb

I can help with the rear feet and rear cover.
Email me offline for details and pictures
@Manfromtrane

The rear black feet are missing on my 2467B. Does anyone make and sell reproductions?
Used ones seem to be very scarce.

Also looking for a used rear cover (the part that the feet attach to).
The one on my scope is cracked. Anyone have a parts unit?

radioconnection@...

Craig, tried emailing you to your COX email address, but no luck reaching you? Not sure I have to correct email?

Craig Cramb

correct email

@Manfromtrane