Topics

2465B cable I can't identify, what is it for?

Grayson Evans

I am reassembling my 2465B after PS overhaul. There is a two conductor "cable" that comes from the A4 readout board and looks like it is supposed to plug into J305 on the A3 inverter board (which is +5V). It seems to me when I took the PS out this was not connected to anything.
No manual I have been able to download has the A4 board that is in my scope, so I can't find what the cable is for. One of the manuals I have shows a small A4 board (about half the length of the PS). But the one in my scope is full length, the same size as the processor board.
Thanks for any help.
Grayson