Topics

2445 Viewing hood metal hook?

uniacke1@...

I have a viewing hood for my 2445A (016-0180-00) and it was in a bag with a metal U-shaped hook with small loops at each end.

Is it actually part of the hood or for something else? My first thought was it's meant to help keep the hood attached at the bottom of the screen, but I can't see where it's supposed to go.

Thanks!
~BW

Tony Fleming

Can you take few pictures?
Thanks
Tony

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 2:48 PM uniacke1 via Groups.Io <uniacke1=
yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

I have a viewing hood for my 2445A (016-0180-00) and it was in a bag with
a metal U-shaped hook with small loops at each end.

Is it actually part of the hood or for something else? My first thought
was it's meant to help keep the hood attached at the bottom of the screen,
but I can't see where it's supposed to go.

Thanks!
~BW

uniacke1@...

Sure, added. SD card for scale: