2430A trace noise

frank carcia

Hi all,I recently got my 2430A going due to intermittent cable connector. Now it passes bite but comes up with small glitches around 1 to 2 minor divisions riding on the two traces with no vertical input. I wiggled all the trim pots to make sure there were no dead spots and cycled all the cable connectors. Any Suggestions?

frank carcia

All,I suspected digital noise getting into the A/D so installed the scope back in the case with all hardware installed.Glitches gone. This will make a nice monitor scope.Frank WA1GFZ