Topics

114xx bezzel buttons

Pete Lancashire

I brought home today a 11403A.

But when I got it home the "MENUS" -> Waveforms button had vanished.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WcN64Fi3CuAgUa7dA

I can salvage buttons off the stack of 11401 and 11402s that are going in
the scrap pile so no problem there.

but does anybody know if there's a procedure is there a lip behind the
button where maybe the bezel has to come off ?

All the years of using 11k scopes this is never happened to me.

Precaud

Not sure exactly what your question is, but I've removed the panel/trim from several 1140x's to gain access to the crt, using the procedure in the service manual on Tek's website, and I don't recall encountering anything unusual.

Pete Lancashire

I didn't look at text website for service information do you have the URL
or can I just type in 11403 ?

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018, 4:13 PM Pete Lancashire <xyzzypdx@...> wrote:

I didn't look at text website for service information do you have the URL
or can I just type in 11403 ?

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018, 3:39 PM <jbau@...> wrote:

Not sure exactly what your question is, but I've removed the panel/trim
from several 1140x's to gain access to the crt, using the procedure in
the
service manual on Tek's website, and I don't recall encountering anything
unusual.

Precaud

There's a link to the manuals on the TekWiki site:
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/11403

Pete Lancashire

I must be doing something wrong. The reference to a service manual comes
up 404 for me. Please let me know what I am doing wrong and what page(s) I
should be looking at.

=pete

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 8:03 PM <jbau@...> wrote:

There's a link to the manuals on the TekWiki site:
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/11403

The link works fine.

The .pdf manual is here.

http://w140.com/11403A_SM.pdf

I must be doing something wrong. The reference to a service manual comes
up 404 for me. Please let me know what I am doing wrong and what page(s) I
should be looking at.

=pete

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 8:03 PM <jbau@...> wrote:

There's a link to the manuals on the TekWiki site:
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/11403

Renée

service manual is 404 for me as well..broken.
The user reference is fine...link works
Renée

On 2018-07-06 11:04 PM, tmillermdems wrote:
The link works fine.

The .pdf manual is here.

http://w140.com/11403A_SM.pdf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete Lancashire" <xyzzypdx@...>
I must be doing something wrong.  The reference to a service manual comes
up 404 for me. Please let me know what I am doing wrong and what page(s) I
should be looking at.

=pete

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 8:03 PM <jbau@...> wrote:

There's a link to the manuals on the TekWiki site:
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/11403

Michael A. Terrell

That link should redirect to:

https://bama.edebris.com/download/tek/11403a/11403A_SM.pdf