From: "Ed Breya via groups.io" <edbreya=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: 10/25/2020 1:11:37 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] 2236 up smoke

Dave's recent post looking for a 2236 CTM readout VFD reminded me I need to mention this. We lost a vacation house in the Santa Cruz mountains during the CZU fires - everything gone, including my 2236 for sure, and probably my 2232, which is unaccounted. I have some spare items that were particular to the 2236, including an original big paper manual, a CTM VFD board ass'y, three loose VFDs, an adhesive front panel sheet, a B-sweep board, some CTM 10-turn pots, and probably some other stuff. I won't be needing any of the 2236 stuff, so will be offering for sale soon.

Ed

tekscopegroup@...

That is a tough situation for sure, guess one never really knows what people go through until it happens to you, as it all looks so detached and far away in the news. Hopefully you will be covered to rebuild.

When I read the subject of this topic, thought oh crap, yet another 22xx power supply that had burned up.

In any case could also use one of those 2236 VFD displays as a replacement.

Roy Thistle

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 07:26 AM, <tekscopegroup@...> wrote:

When I read the subject of this topic, thought oh crap, yet another 22xx power
supply that had burned up.
Me too.
I saw my neighbour's house catch fire and burn... that both distressed, and scared me.
Fire is a terrible thing.
Wishing you the best Ed.