2215 front cover

Ananda

Hi all,
I am looking for a 2215 front cover. The 2213 also has the same cover P/N. Is there any member willing to part with a front cover for a 2215 (or 2213) that they are not using?

Thanks in advance.
Ananda

Ananda:

An Ebay search (in the US) for "tektronix cover" comes up with several
options, including model # 200-2520-00, which should fit.  I don't know
where you are located, but the seller ships to many countries.

Mike N4MWP

On 9/24/21 7:12 PM, Ananda via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,
I am looking for a 2215 front cover. The 2213 also has the same cover P/N. Is there any member willing to part with a front cover for a 2215 (or 2213) that they are not using?

Thanks in advance.
Ananda

Ananda

Mike,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I saw those. There is one that I am following. Some are way beyond the value of a full, working scope!
BTW, I am in the US-east bay.
Regards,
Ananda

Ananda

Just managed to get one on eBay for a decent price.