Topics

184 Schematics

david

I have taken all the schematics for a 184 that were in two pieces and assembled each schematic into a single document. All PDF files. If anyone is interested I can put the in a ZIP file and Email them to you. Much easier to understand circuits when looking at complete schematic.
David

Stephen

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 09:24 AM, david wrote:

I have taken all the schematics for a 184 that were in two pieces and
assembled each schematic into a single document. All PDF files. If anyone is
interested I can put the in a ZIP file and Email them to you. Much easier to
understand circuits when looking at complete schematic.
David
I’m interested.

Peter Brown

I’m interested

Peter

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 10:24 PM, david wrote:

I have taken all the schematics for a 184 that were in two pieces and
assembled each schematic into a single document. All PDF files. If anyone is
interested I can put the in a ZIP file and Email them to you. Much easier to
understand circuits when looking at complete schematic.
Why not put them on TekWiki and make them available to everybody?
If you prefer, send them to me and I'll put them there.

Raymond

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 10:39 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

Why not put them on TekWiki and make them available to everybody?
If you prefer, send them to me and I'll put them there.
FWIW: TekWiki is *the* reference site and repository for all things classic Tek.

Raymond

Eric

I am as well

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020, 4:44 PM Raymond Domp Frank <@Raymond> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 10:39 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

Why not put them on TekWiki and make them available to everybody?
If you prefer, send them to me and I'll put them there.
FWIW: TekWiki is *the* reference site and repository for all things
classic Tek.

Raymond

Brian

That's a great idea.  I might have to work on that for mine. Thanks for the ideas and offering them to share!
On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 4:24 PM, david via groups.io<davide_us=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote: I have taken all the schematics for a 184 that were in two pieces and assembled each schematic into a single document. All PDF files. If anyone is interested I can put the in a ZIP file and Email them to you. Much easier to understand circuits when looking at complete schematic.
David

david

Give me a email address and Ill send files
David

Eric

Ericsp@...