Topics

2430a carrying handle and face cover

Dewey Wyatt

anyone got a 2340 spare parts bin? I need a carrying handle and face cover for mine. long story but the scope was cart mounted and somehow the carrying handle and face cover got misplaced. unsure but I think all 2400 series would work.

Terry Gains

I also need to buy a 2430a carrying handle and face cover.

This for a 2430a with Tekmate restoration. The carrying handle and face cover are needed for portability and completion.

Kind regards,
Terry G

Craig Cramb

I also need to buy a 2430a carrying handle and face cover.

I have lots of the 2430/2430A scope parts. contact me offline if interested.
electronixtoolbox at gmail dot com

Craig

On Jan 26, 2020, at 8:04 PM, Terry Gains <terry.waihi@...> wrote:

I also need to buy a 2430a carrying handle and face cover.

Terry Gains

Thanks Craig, Will do.

--
Kind regards,