Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 12:04 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] So now they&#39;re sticking ads inside the group messages

I see now that yahoo is sticking ads right in the message listings - in case we didn't notice the ones that take up the page periphery, and fill up all the rest of the space. I think we need some kind of revolt or maybe a lawsuit. Isn't this a violation of the spamming policies, or is it OK when yahoo does it?