Re: PDF service manuals, reading & annotating in print or on screen

Don Black <donald_black@...>

My comments were about the same window, different tabs.

Don Black.

On 28-Sep-13 2:06 AM, Garey Barrell wrote:

Don -

I have Acrobat 8 and Reader XI, and both open multiple copies using the 'newly learned' [New Window] trick. Cool!

73, Garey - K4OAH
Glen Allen, VA