Re: Firts scope, Tektronix 465 repair and restoration

vitor pinto

Hi dave.

Yes you are right, range is 5mV/div to 5V/div. sorry my mistake. what I mean is that amplitode is incorrect. eg the signal should appear with three divisions height but only appears with 2 divisions.

---In TekScopes@..., <tekscopes@...> wrote:

I am confused about what you mean by "0.5V to 50V". The vertical attenuator
settings are 5mV/div to 5V/div.

When you say that channel 1 is off by "one division", do you mean that the
position is shifting as you change attenuator settings or that the amplitude is
incorrect?