Re: Tek HV parts (570)

Michael Dunn <mdunn@...>

At 5:07 PM +0000 2000/12/07, spam@fgm.com wrote:
know where to get small quantities of the 1,2,3, and 4
kilovolt capacitors? I've found about half of them,
Digikey has a limited number of HV caps. You can always make series/parallel combinations too... You'd probably want equalizing resistors in the case of series strings.

p.s., I've probably asked before, but does anyone have an 8608 tube to spare?

Michael Dunn | Surround Sound Decoder & Stereo Enhancer
Cantares | Self-Amplified Speakers, Test Equipment
74 George St. | Ambisonic Surround Sound CDs and Recording
Waterloo, Ont. | (519) 744-9395 (fax: 744-7129)
N2J 1K7 | mdunn@cantares.on.ca
Canada | http://www.cantares.on.ca/