Re: How on earth do you OPEN a Tek 222PS portable?

Don Black <donald_black@...>

Hello Walter,
                        I don't have one of these but found the maintenance manual on TekWiki and had a look at it. Page 6-9 has full details on removing the case. Since it's a full page, better you look at the manual than me describing it.

Hope this helps, Don Black.

On 15-Sep-13 8:07 AM, walter2@... wrote:

I am trying to fix one of these yellow marvels, but even after removing all the case screws I can find, it won't come apart. very frustrating. I am also searching for a battery and probes for this, if I can ever get it working.

all advice and help appreciated,
walter  (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research