From: Paul
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] How to find members email address

In Windows Live Mail:

Right click on the ‘from’
left click on ‘properties’

left click on ‘details’

scroll down and you will find the email address of the originator.

de Paul, W8AEF

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 2:50 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] How to find members email address

How does one find the direct email address of other members using the new Yahoo format?  One of the members here (David DiGiacomo) has asked that a conversation be taken off-line.  I order to comply, I need to find the email address of another member.  How do I do that?  I cant even find his address.  I fear another long conversation about email addresses would be fruitless.