From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...] On Behalf Of Don Black
Sent: 09 August 2013 13:16
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Re: S-52 tunnel diode

Look at the ONET8501; 25 pS rise and fall and selectable output up to 900 mV.

Don Black.

On 09-Aug-13 9:56 PM, Alex wrote:

You know, these types of risetimes are in the domain of logic chips these days like the SY58601UMG. Even comparators like the ADCMP572. Not quite 25ps, but maybe close enough.

Of course you have to deal with fine pitch QFN packages.